Download Tux Paint packages or source for Linux:
Current Version (0.9.24):
- RPM Linux Packages
- Users of RedHat and Fedora Linux distributions can download Tux Paint for Intel x86 architecture (i386) or source-code in RPM format.
- Ubuntu Linux Packages
- Ubuntu users can download pre-compiled Tux Paint packages for their release and architecture from Launchpad.
- Debian GNU/Linux Packages
- Debian users can simply download pre-compiled Tux Paint packages for their release and architecture from their preferred Debian archive mirror. Backports of recent versions of Tux Paint for older Debian releases are also provided through backports.org.
- Slackware Linux Packages
- Slackware users can download Tux Paint packages via SlackBuild.org.
- Flatpak Packages for Linux
- Users of a variety of Linux distributions can install Tux Paint via Flatpak, a framework for distributing desktop applications.
- Other Linux and Unix users can download the source-code to compile and install Tux Paint. (Developers can get the latest from the Git source-code repository.)
Linux Distribution Packages
Did you know? Adults enjoy Tux Paint, too!